top of page

End of Semester Project Update

So I've been working on the code for my leap motion project and have to say it is still giving me issues. I have switched to be using the Unity Engine instead of Unreal. I have got the code working to destroy boxes with the swipe of my hands so my next step is to get the code to create an object with a hand motion. I'll let you all know how that goes in a few days or so.

Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • Google Classic
Follow Us
bottom of page